SEZZLE PAYMENT SOLUTION – USA / CAN
What is Sezzle?
Sezzle allows you to buy now, and pay later, interest free. You only pay a fraction of the price straight when you order, and the rest in simple installments.
How does it work?
You pay a part of the order now, and the rest later. Sezzle will offer you a personal plan with a first payment as low as 25%. The rest is usually divided in 3 shares with 2 weeks in between. No interest is charged if you make your installments according to this plan.
How do I make an order using Sezzle?
- In the checkout step, select Sezzle as the payment method.
- Create an account or login if you already have one.
- Confirm the one-time security code we send to your phone.
- Check your personal plan which includes the amount to pay upfront, the amounts for the other installments, and when those are due.
- Once you are approved, you pay the first installment as you place your order.
- We will ship out your order as soon as possible.
What happens next?
- The remaining installments are charged automatically.
- You will get a reminder before each one to avoid surprises.
- You can login to your Sezzle account at any time to see installments, due dates and other information at any time.
What are the costs and is there a catch?
Using Sezzle is free. There’s no catch, and the rules are fair and understandable:
- All Interest, and costs are paid by us, as long as you pay the installments when they are due.
- If you can’t make an installment, you can postpone one time free of charge.
- If you need to reschedule more than once, you will be charged a 5 USD fee for each time after the first.
- If Sezzle cannot charge an installment from your card or account when it is due, you will be charged a 10USD fine.
- Don’t worry, you are notified before each installment is charged, so you won’t be surpised by the charge.
- Even better, if you pay the failed installment within 48 hours, Sezzle will refund the fine.
What do I need to apply?
- You need to be 18 years old, or 19 in Alabama or Nebraska
- A valid phone number within the US or Canada.
- A valid debit card, bank account or credit card (no prepaid).
How about my credit rating?
Using Sezzle does not impact your credit rating, but Sezzle will check your credit rating in order to establish your credit, to confirm your identity and to fight fraud.
Why was my payment not approved?
Sezzle cannot approve every payement. To approve each payment, they check the order total, your credit rating, available funds and other outstanding orders with Sezzle.
Is Sezzle secure?
Absolutely. Sezzle meets the highest security standards for data security and is fully complyant with PCI Level 1.